Friday, February 21, 2014

Movie Listing 2/21/14

HERE are the movie listings for this week.

I have heard that the The Lego Movie will make you very happy.  My sister said she saw the movie and thought of me the whole time.  I think there is a little guy who wants to wants to rule the world.  I'm not sure what that means......

Word on the street is that Mr. Hodge is going to The Lego Movie this weekend.  The first person to snap a pic of him at the movie and bring it to Mrs. Goller on Monday gets a prize.  Don't ask me details on days, times, or theaters, that would take all the fun out of it!

We are still looking for movie reviewers.  Please come see Mrs. Goller in the counseling office if you are interested.  We can't pay you any money, but we will think you are awesome and give you a very enthusiast high five!!

No comments:

Post a Comment